IAB is going to host a webinar to celebrate World Architecture Day initiated by UIA. The theme for this year is “Clean environment for a healthy world”.
A panel discussion on architecture and quality design will be held to address housing, public spaces and global environmental issues in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. The discussion will try to seek the answers about how our built environment design can have a positive impact on our health and people’s life. We would like to hear what architects from diverse age groups think about it.
The panellists are:
1. Adnan Morshed - architect, architectural historian and academician, Washington DC
2. Mahmudul Anwar Riyad- architect and academician, DWM4, Dhaka
3. Marina Tabassum - principal architect-MTA, Dhaka
4. Farhan S Karim - architect, academician-KSU, Kansas
5. Kazi Arefin - architect & strategic designer, Co-founder, Paraa, Dhaka
Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Time: 6.00 pm, BST
The webinar will be LIVE broadcasted from the official Facebook page of IAB.